Orlando


My family and I have just got home from our summer holiday to Miami and Orlando. As I said in the Miami post, serious holiday blues are a happen’
After we had a much needed good nights sleep, on our first official day we started our Orlando trip the only way we know how, with a visit to Universal Orlando.



We headed striaght to Harry Potter Wizarding World to try and beat the queues..

Obviously trying to avoid the queues failed...


After trying out all the rides we had a pit stop in Hogsmeade to refuel, we couldnt visit Hogsmeade without a tasting ButterBeer. Stevo enjoying it more than me.
After waiting at platform 9 3/4 we boarded the Hogwarts express to Diagon Alley.








I have been to Orlando before stayed in a few villas, but I can safely say this is one of the nicest villas I have stayed in. The villa had everything we needed for our holiday (including fast wifi).
As great as visiting all the theme parks are, it's nice to catch a break from all the "touristy" stuff and go do your own thing. We headed to quaint little town called Celebration. Celebration has a really old town vibe, if you follow me on Snapchat (ItsKevinOwen) I videoed all the picket fenced quaint houses there. The restaurant we visited was called "Celebration Town Tavern" and it was honestly the nicest restaurant we ate at in Orlando, the service was impeccable and the food was delicious. I ordered a bacon and cheese burger and as you can see below it was MASSIVE.


Before our last night was over, we had a nighttime trip to Krispy Kreme to pick up some freshly baked donuts. Say no more.


On our last day we just spent it chilling by our pool, enjoying the sun before we headed back to rainy Britian.



I hope you're having a great day!


Kevin
X

Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.