Christmas Gift Guide

Is it really the 14th December already? So Christmas is just around the corner, I have been pretty on top of my Christmas shopping this year! So with that in mind I thought I would put together a post to hopefully give you some ideas if your stuck trying to buy somebody a Christmas present! #TheStruggleisReal

I have been baking up a storm in the kitchen this Christmas, just baked some Christmas Shortbreads which you can check out on Youtube here!

A Book - If you know someone's interests well enough - buy them a book about it
Joe Wicks Lean in 15 book is ideal for after Christmas when you want to get into a health kick and get rid of the gained Christmas timber.

Old Skool Vans - I like the classic black and white - but they come in all different colours so there's a pair for everyone!

A Christmas Jumper - it wouldn't be Christmas without an ugly Christmas jumper, I just wore this in my latest Mince Pie video for Youtube so check it out in all it's glory there.

Candles? - (Hopefully my mum doesn't see this post) Mum's are the hardest to buy for but I don't think you can go wrong with this Essenza candle set. I spotted these in Costco a few weeks ago and grabbed a set before they sold out.

Pyjamas - At Christmas time who doesn't like a new set of pyjamas, I'm pretty sure there's a set out there to suit all ages! I picked these up from Next £32.

Electric Toothbrush - Oral B Pro 3000, Perfect gift if you really don't know what to by someone as who doesn't want clean teeth?

Merry Christmas!

Kevin

X



Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.