Welcome to New York


I had the best 3 days in New York. New York was just as I had imagined, a truly iconic city to visit. I recommend it as a holiday destination to everyone. From walking around Central Park to walking over the Brooklyn bridge, I did it all. Although if you plan on visiting be prepared, there's lots of walking. I stayed a few blocks from Union Square, in a boutique hotel called Hotel Vertie (highly recommended) I haven't stayed in a "boutique hotel" before but glad I did. I would 100% recommend staying around Union Square, I really felt I was immersed into New York lifestyle, I ate alot in New York, one of my favourite eating spots was "The Coffee Shop" in Union Square for breakfast. You can't beat Pancakes in New York. A holiday highlight for me was definitely the roof top bar, with unreal views of the Empire State building (as you can see!). Ultimately New York is one of my favourite places I have ever visited.
















I hope you're having a good day!



Kevin




Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.