I'm in Miami..

Miami, FL, USA







As I sit writing this I have major holiday blues. Missing waking up at 7am and going for a sunrise swim, chilling on the beach in 33C heat.
Miami is full on, full of a wide range of people. From clubbing type to families holidaying. If like me you want to go on holiday to just relax, Miami is the place for you. Although there is a ton to do a night, its just not my scene.  We ate alot of cool restaurants one of my favourites was Big Pink, if you visit I recommend the Chicken n Waffles! I stayed in an apartment via AirBnB, I'm new to AirBnB but based on my experience I would highly recommend. If you are thinking about a visit to Miami make sure to pack suncream, miami sun is no joke. I used SPF50 and still managed to get burnt in places.


I hope everyone's having a good day!

Kevin 

Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.