My Favourite: White Chocolate Cookies













Cookies are one of my favourite things to bake. If you prefer to follow recipes on video's
then head on over to my Youtube channel to watch me make these delicious White Chocolate Cookies!

 Something so easy and fast to make you wouldn't believe they tasted as good as they do.

Anyway
if you have a go at making these cookies be sure to use the
#BakingWithKevin on Twitter and Instagram when uploading a picture so I
can like and retweet my favourites!



INGREDIENTS

225g soft light brown sugar 
125g butter

150g plain flour

50g strong white bread flour
1 egg

1 tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)

1/2 tsp baking powder

Pinch of salt

200g white chocolate


METHOD

First I like to preheat the oven to 180 and line the baking trays with baking paper (parchment paper) 

Cream the butter and sugar together until nice and smooth, then beat in the egg
Give a good mix ensuring all is well combined
Gradually add the flour bit by bit, once added all the flour add in the baking powder, bicarbonate of soda & salt
Mix well until smooth and kind of abit sticky
Chop the white chocolate into little chunks and pop them in, making sure to evenly distribute them

Finally start making ball like shapes out of the mixture, this recipe should make about 12


Space them well apart on the prepared baking trays, giving a little squish down as you place them

Pop
them in the oven for 10 - 12 mins (I usually opt for 10mins and let
them cool down - they come out much softer and chewy this way) 

Slide them off the baking tray (just pull the baking paper from the tray)

Once they have cooled down, EAT!


I hope you all are having a great day!


Kevin

X

Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.