Halloween Cupcakes

As Halloween is fast approaching, I decided to bake some Halloween cupcakes. I wanted to bake something fairly simple so even if you have no baking skills you could give these ago, hence why I went with a simple cupcake recipe which I have made ton's of times and always get high praise. But obviously with it being Halloween I had to change the recipe abit so I used my body weight in orange food colouring and some halloween cake toppers and cupcake cases. I have listed all the ingredients down below but be sure to watch the video to see the method! This recipe makes 12 cupcakes unless you eat 2 cupcakes worth of cake batter like me. Happy Halloween!
For instructions on how to bake these Halloween cupcakes, check out the video!

Ingredients
120g self raising flour
110g caster
100g soft butter
2 eggs
2 tbsp corn flour
1 tsp vanilla extract

Buttercream ingredients
250g icing sugar
125g butter
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 X gel food colouring



Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.