My Fragrance Collection

I haven't done anything other than baking on my blog, so I thought it was only right that I change it up a little and try something new. As its slowly coming up to Christmas, a stable for me which I get every year off Father Christmas is a new smelly. With that in mind I thought it might be a good idea to share with you some of my favourites as picking out a fragrance for someone else for christmas isn't the easiest task especially when you think the smell of someone is often the first thing you notice.

I am fortunate enough to get most of these fragrances gifted to me as Birthday/Christmas present but not before I have sniffed every tester on the shelf so much so I am high off cedar wood,  to try and find my favourite. 

Below I have picked some of my favourites out which may help you in your quest to make a friend/ family member smell better and win bonus points for buying a sick gift. As you may notice below I am no scent sniffing expert.

1.First up is L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent, its what I would consider an easy everyday fragrance which can be worn on most occassions as it's very light, fresh and clean. A woody fragrance with a few hints of citrus (I know what I'm talking about..)

2. La Nuit De L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent has a bolder scent which is probably why it lasts longer than it's YSL partner above. It's bright, a little bit sweet and quite impactful. Although, I tend to opt to wear this when going out in the evening as it's abit much for daytime.

3. Whenever I wear Spicebomb by Viktor and Rolf   I am always told that the smell is reminiscent of me. As the name suggests its a powerful long lasting scent so a little goes a long way.  Not the type of smell you can forget in a hurry which is why it's my all time favourite. 


4. Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss has been out for years and for good reason it's still around. This is the one I am most likely to reach for on a day to day basis. I just feel it's fresh and clean smell is ideal for everyday use and light enough you forget you're wearing it.


5. Next up is Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, which I first purchased when I was shopping in DutyFree before a school ski-ing trip. I have repurchased this twice since, it has traveled around alot with me and what I now class as "my holiday smell". It has a good mix of ingredients lemon, bergamot, aromatic, guaiac wood to name a few which makes it quite a spicy fragrance which lasts all day.

6. Dolce & Gabbana - The One is a newer addition but as you maybe able to tell fast approaching becoming my favourite. The fact that I am almost out of this is clear indication how much I like it, The One has a sophisticated smell with abit of spice, hard to explain but I feel like a real gent when wearing it.



I hope this has helped you in your quest to make a family member/friend one smell better, let me know down below some of your favourite fragrances! 

Thanks for reading,

Kevin.
X


Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.