White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies

Nothing and I mean nothing has been eaten faster in my house than these Blondies! I recently went to see my cousins in London, Francesca (my cousin) told me that I had to try blondies as they're absolutely unreal. So I decided to give them a go, nothing has flew out my kitchen as quick as these blondies, they're a real crowd pleaser. I have already had requests to bake them again, 1 day after baking them. So you could say Francesca was right. This recipe involves a LOT of white chocolate but I'm not complaining.. if you fancy baking these blondies I have left the recipe below! Let me know on Twitter/Instagram how they turn out!




Recipe 

Ingredients
215g plain flour
110g caster sugar
150g butter
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
250g white chocolate
80g raspberries

Method
Pre heat the oven to 180C
 First combine the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until well combined
Then add in the flour and baking powder until combined
Next, melt your butter and gently mix until combined
Chop your white chocolate up into small chunks and add into the mixture
Finally heat the raspberry for 30 - 1 minute until slightly mooshy
Pour the mixture into a prepared baking tin lined with baking paper
Then pour on top the raspberries, using a fork to swirl them around
Bake for 20 minutes
Once baked allow to cool, cut them up into squares and serve!


Kevin

X

Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.