Crunchie Caramel Blondie

The White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies that I made a few weeks ago where a huge hit in my house, nothing has been scoffed as fast as them. I have since made them about 5-6 times, so thought it was only right that I try a different blondie recipe as my family have pretty much ate their body weight in White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies. So today I decided to make some Crunchie Caramel Blondies! I have left the recipe down below so please use #BakingWithKevin or tag me on Instagram/Twitter if you bake these at home. I think you will really enjoy baking these Blondie as they're incredibly easy to make and look cool once baked!


You will need:
20cm baking tin lined with parchment paper

Ingredients:
250g light brown sugar
250g unsalted butter, melted 
120g plain flour
200g white chocolate
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
125g or 1/2 can of caramel
100g crunchie chocolate bars




Method
Preheat oven to 160C

In a bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla & salt until it's doubled in size
Next, melt your butter and pour into the mixture - mix well after pouring in
Then add in the flour and beat until nice & smooth

Chop the white chocolate up into chunks and add in - give it one final mix
 Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin
Then add the caramel on top and evenly spread
Finally, chop up the crunchie bars and place on top 

Bake for 40 - 45 mins

Once cooked, remove from tin
Allow it to cool then cut up into squares and serve!



Kevin X

Post a Comment

© Kevin Owen. Design by MangoBlogs.